Sales Manager - FT
You are the ‘ambassador’ of our unique lifestyle collection of hotels. On a spirited and energetic manner you sell and promote the divers’ brands that EHPC has to offer. In this role you are responsible for The Total Account Management of our corporate key accounts based in Barcelona (including some abroad) and sell our collection of hotels throughout Europe. Besides you will have a business development portfolio to contract new accounts. It goes without saying that you are result oriented. You are a genius in organizing inspiring client events & show arounds, where your sales-leadership is beyond doubt. You know the latest trends within the designated market segments and you are able to respond creatively. Furthermore, you have a strong existing network which will help us taking EHPC to the next level. You will directly report to the Sales Director - Spain.
- Manage and prospect for Corporate business in order to meet and exceed annual and monthly budgeted room nights, room revenue and banquets revenue assigned to the this market segment
- Builds and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers in Barcelona.
- Besides you will be responsible for a feedermarket.
- Extend and negotiate contracted accounts and develop them with further growth
- Travel to feeder markets to Corporate clients (maintain contracts and find new ones)
- Liaise with the Sales Team colleagues in Europe and centralized Meetings & Event department
- Create and implement strategic business development plan and sales action plan Establish and maintain visibility of EPHC within corporate segment
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a creative networker – a true entrepreneur – who has affinity with the unique and “high-end” hotel concepts in the lifestyle segment, experience with the Spanish and (inter)national corporate market. This role is best fit for those who will put the existing and new coming up hotels successfully in the market, together with a young and motivated team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ideally you have at least 3+ years of experience in a similar position and a Bachelor or University Graduate degree;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (in both Spanish and English)
- Selling a group of hotels is a pre
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves: we are a small team, so for the most part it's an all-hands-on-deck environment. Success at EHPC means taking on anything that comes your way with flexibility and enthusiasm;
- You are result driven, hungry for a challenge and ready to hit the ground running;
- But you never stop learning. Curiosity is a must as we try to stay ahead of the curve.