Sir Victor Hotel in Barcelona is opening a brand new concept of a private health club including a work-of-art gym, restorative and rejuvenating spa and sanctuary space for meditation and yoga.
For this new club, we have an exciting and unique opportunity for The Zero Space Manager to open the training studio from new with overall responsibility for operating the facility.
The Zero Space Manager will have overall responsibility for effectively managing all facets of Zero Space locations to include customer satisfaction, effective recruitment and selection, proper training of the staff, personnel issues, sales and membership solicitation, facility cleanliness while ensuring the club/gym and community is achieving projected sales goals as well as all other established goals.
MANAGE THE BUSINESS
• Be present at The Zero Space as the main representation of the membership club.
• Support the introduction program for all new members and guide them through their journey as their coach/mentor.
• Managing the team to ensure guests and members receive personalized advice and coaching in all areas of the membership program.
• Lead small-group training classes and personal training when needed during the first year
• In charge of both the top and bottom lines of the P&L
• Manage all facets of the business to include, purchasing sales, fitness, memberships and gym operations
TEAM & CULTURE
· Build and recruit the Zero Space Team
· Learn & Development: Educate and inspire Sir Hotel management to live a more vibrant healthy lifestyle to improve the workplace and its corporate culture
· Lead team to achieve total fitness experience for all members
· Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service through personal actions and development of staff
· Facilitate and monitor company-wide initiatives
· Hire, train and schedule all gym-level staff
· Be very familiar with local collective agreement hospitality laws and regulations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE