WHAT IS YOUR IMPACT?
• Responsible for assisting in compliance and managing risk and cash tax
exposure and advisory work with local country teams as well as various
• Work closely with other departments within such as Legal and Accounting;
• Managing relationships with outside advisory firms and ensuring appropriate
levels of advice to mitigate risk while controlling external costs;
• Assisting with the management and control of tax audits (across all taxes);
• Next to manage and optimize the international accounting processes of EHPC
you will: Provide timely and accurate financial accounting and reporting
information according to the EHPC standards (Accounting and Control
Manual) and local statutory requirements;
• Design of financial reports and prepare statutory annual reports;
• Prepare and review monthly figures;
• Perform consolidation of figures and explain differences.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Approximately a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience as a tax
professional at an advisory firm, law firm or as an in-house tax counsel;
• Broad and thorough knowledge of corporate taxation, both domestic and cross
border, including some exposure to indirect taxes and tax accounting;
• Strong project management skills working with various stakeholders.
• Ability to understand commercial drivers and constraints in conjunction with
providing technically robust but pragmatic advice;
• Sharp mind and strong analytical skills;
• Fluent in English both in writing and orally;
• Strong communicator and takes responsibility;
• Looking for a dynamic environment and great variety of fiscal challenges;
• Flexible, knows how to put things and him/herself in perspective;
• To have the ability to adapt to new situations and ways of working;
• To organize and deliver information appropriately and professionally;
• Knows how to deal with surprises and unexpected changes;
• Ability to perform a technical analysis independently;
• Preferably experience with international organization of international clients.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• Be part of a fast-growing award-winning new hotel chain;
• Competitive salary and an office desk in the most beautiful city center of the
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
EHPC is an enormously fast growing and dynamic company. Each year we open one or more new hotels,
which ensure that you are challenged constantly. You never stop learning and will develop rapidly, both
work-related and personally. On top of that, we are dedicated to help you grow and want to make sure
that our knowledge is up to date. This means that you can expect regular training and you will visit events
regularly. Because our organisation is rapidly growing and expanding, there are more than enough
career possibilities for your next steps. EHPC offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions
(market conformity) training- and development programs, a collective discount on health insurance,
business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.